Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A photograph of answered prayer

After months and months of praying for friends to 'do life with' and being very discouraged, God is abundantly answering those prayers in this season. We had some of our new friends over for a Valentine's Party last week. We had such a fun time playing with our friends! Thank you Kirsten, Courtney, Kinsey, Cari, and Emily for coming over with your beautiful kiddos!

(Noah, Jack, Aubrey, Jacob, Parker, Cali, and Griffin)

7 comments:

jaymie said...

So glad you've found those friends! I'm sure they are glad they found you too! I saw your double stroller in your post at the zoo. Do you like it? I'm on the hunt for a good one. let me know what you think about yours.
jaymiegp@yahoo.com

Daniel and Ashleigh Hansberger said...

I am so sorry we missed it! That stomach bug hit me too, so I am so glad we didn't get all those precious babies sick! I can't wait for the next one!

the garrett family said...

we had so much fun...you all are such a blessing in our lives!

Wynne Elder said...

yeah! that is an answered prayer. so so happy for yall! it makes "doing life" that much more fun with you have great friends! yeah god!

ezza said...

well i cant wait to finally catch up with you! i heard it was a great party, all those kiddos are adorable... as are your valentine day pics! precious :)

Lindsay said...

Good, I'm so glad you liked the mac n cheese...it's one of my favorites!!

請看 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.