Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BIG Boy

A couple of things have changed in baby Jacob's life the past 2 weeks that I thought I would document. We are now in size 3 diapers which are no longer swaddlers, they are cruisers. This boy is no where CLOSE to cruising...he is just that big. Note: Jack is in a size 4....they will be sharing soon.
Jacob has also transitioned himself into the 4 hour schedule. This is about the time when Jack did that as well. He wasn't too interested in his bottles after 3 hours and I was having to wake him up to eat everytime so we tried moving him to 4 hours and it was exactly what he needed. We have been adding cereal to his bottle since our pediatrician recommended this at 2 months to help with his spitting up so I'm sure he's definitely getting plenty of nutrition/calories! He now eats 6-7 oz at 7,11,3, and 7. I have their schedules worked out so that they are both sleeping from 1-3 and it is glorious...err...I mean I miss them so much I can't wait for them to wake up:)!




5 comments:

Katie and Justin Cox said...

When baby #2 comes along I am totally going to get some tips on getting them on the same nap schedule... i bet those few hours are GLORIOUS! :)

She McCord said...

i can't believe that both your boys are almost in the same diaper size! your 'little one' is so cute!

Janae Gibson said...

wow-i have so much to learn!! he is such a cute little chunker!!!! we cannot wait to squeeze him!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You are such a good mom- 2 hour naps! Way to go superstar! Ha, I feel the same way when Henry is napping sometimes...don't wake up quite yet...mama needs a little more time.

Lora said...

Your boys look SO much alike!