Last weekend I helped host a baby shower for my friend Ashley who has a sweet little girl Anna and is due with baby Graham. Erik took off work Thursday and Friday and we headed to Frisco to stay with our friends Jeremy and Lindsay/Jack's best buddy Mackenzie. Friday night the Kampen's were so great to have people over to their house to eat/swim/talk/let the kids play together. It was so great to see our friends and over the last 2 months we've realized we definitely took that great group of people we "did life with" for granted!!! Here some pictures from the weekend.

Jacob got to meet his older cousin Miss Zoe Mazzola. SHE IS CUTE.


Look closely...Jack is diving off the rocks at mimi and pop's house!!!

Uncle Jeremy with the boys.

Sweet friends at the Kampen's house...pretty sure everyone either a) had a baby in the last four months or b) will have a baby in the next 7 months....

So good to see Sydney! She is so cute/smart!

Jacob hung out in the swing while we swam. I can't resist a baby in a sunsuit!

Cute picture of Lindsay and Mackenzie! I can't wait to meet Connor!

Jack gave Mackenzie some serious love this weekend.

Jacob and 2 of his great grandparents.

Ashley and I at her and baby Graham's shower.

more hugs from Jack...Mackenzie was more interested in Minnie Mouse!
2 comments:
We loved seeing you and you boys!!
So great to see your fam!! Miss yall so much! THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming in town!!!
Post a Comment