Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend update

Jack had a wonderful time in Paris, Tx visiting my mom. We know this is true because the night he got back we brushed his teeth and about 7 gummy bears magically emerged from Jack's mouth and I'm pretty sure he needs a new tooth brush now..GROSS. I'm sure he survived on a healthy diet of sonic, chocolate, fruit snacks, soda, and juice. He got about 4 spankings really quickly after he got home because our rules are stricter than Granna's rules. After we would punish him for talking back to us he would say "I want Granna" and "I want Granna's house"...yes yes I bet you do! :)
We thoroughly enjoyed spending quality time with baby Jacob...that boy is just so sweet...Jack NEVER would fall asleep in our arms but Jacob, he LOVES LOVES LOVES to be held! Hopefully this doesn't change anytime soon. We went to church on Sunday and it was the 3rd time for us to visit this sunday school class we really like so far. The kids area is also very organized/safe/fun which is high on our priority list! We figured out that the nursery workers in Jacob's room fight (not really) over who gets to hold him because all they'll have to do is rock/cuddle a sweet baby for 3 hours:) I don't blame them...he's so lovable!
typing a quick email
pretty sure none of my kids will ever look like me. Jacob is looking JUST like Erik these days.

uncooperative picture takers


Jacob loved his first trip in the jogger.

already roughing each other up...I'm sure there's much more of this activity in their future!


This is Jacob's face after we told him Jack was going to Granna's for the weekend...only child hey hey hey!






3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love, love, love that little double chin. Your boys are too cute!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Ha, I love the gummy bears comment. That's what grandparents are for!!

S, J, B, & S said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeet boys! Wish I could've seen them when you were in town!! You look fabulous - I forgot to tell you how GREAT your hair looks!! How do you get it to be so pretty and wavy?! Love it. :)