Wednesday, March 25, 2009

36 Weeks...

Jacob Andrew is growing rapidly during these last few weeks of pregnancy! We have only 3 more weeks before our scheduled C section...man this pregnancy has FLOWN by compared to my pregnancy with Jack. Right now we are looking at Friday, April 17th and we will hopefully be able to get that firmed up on the calendar next week depending on how big they estimate his size to be. We want to by sure he is healthy and ready to go before we schedule anything for sure! I put a picture up per your requests but please note I never know exactly to take these pictures...where/how to stand...where to put my hands..to smile or not to smile...etc....but here I am at 36 weeeks nonetheless...


7 comments:

Katy said...

Girl you look great!! I got HUGE with my 2nd pregnancy. I love your pictures they are so cute. And I know that I am a few posts down, but your grandparents look great. It has been years since I saw them last. Take care.

Forrest and Elizabeth Williams said...

Seriously-that's all you got for 36 weeks...unbelievable! you look fabulous- this pregnancy has flown...can't wait to meet Jacob! :)
Keep on keepin' on...
EJ & Walker

mrs. rains & family said...

oh my goodness jerica... you're beautiful! i can't believe you only have 3 weeks to go! we can't wait to meet jacob... jack is going to be such a great big brother, and emma will be SOOO excited about a new baby! :)

Sarah said...

You have apparently worked very hard and taken great care of yourself during this pregnancy! You look wonderful and hope you're feeling wonderful as well. I can't wait to see pictures of this precious new addition to your family.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

YOU ARE TEENSY! What the heck dudeski? I am a whale.

Ashley said...

Hey Hot Mama, you look great! I won't even DARE show you a picture of me at 36 weeks!

Brooke & Freeland said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! Ditto what every one else said!!! Thanks for posting the picture! :)