
Eating cake at Grana's 50th Surprise Birthday party

A few weekends ago we took Jack to the Ft. Worth Zoo. Worth the drive, I might add...much better than the Dallas Zoo!

At lunch with dad...playing one handed peek a boo

He still thinks he is supposed to push his stroller instead of sit in it.

Not 2 minutes after we left the zoo, he was out.

He didn't want to ride in his stroller at the zoo so he pretty much walked/ran the entire way!

Jack and dad.

Don't worry, the lizard is not real and I had the sanitizer handy!!!! He wanted to kiss the lizard!!!

An oldie but goodie. I just got this picture last week from my neighbor. This was taken last summer at my neighbor's house when she asked if Jack wanted to fingerpaint. He borrowed a t shirt from Baylee and went to town! Wow he was a little BLONDIE!!!!
2 comments:
Looks like y'all had fun! I love that he pushes the stroller!
Jerica-
Jack is so big and so so cute! I love all the fun little adventures you take him on. My favorite is the lizard picture! Hope ya'll are doing well and tell my FCC Co-float chair hello for me, Erik that is! :) Congrats on number 2!
Joanna
PS- I so stalk your blog, so I'm taking the plunge and adding you onto our list instead of always linking you from others. :)
Post a Comment