Hi!!! You look super at 36 weeks preggers!!! I emailer you back about the banner. I'm bummed you didn't get it! Yes, I am still doing banners! They are 200$... Had to go up bc my supplies went up too. Let me know if you're still interested. Congrats and best wishes! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Hey Jerica! Just found your blog :) Congratulations on your new little one and Jack is seriously such a cute little guy!! So glad to see you guys are doing well. Fun to get a glimpse of everyone's lives. We are expecting a little girl in a few weeks as well! Getting close! Take care! Camille (Jones)
3 comments:
Hi!!! You look super at 36 weeks preggers!!! I emailer you back about the banner. I'm bummed you didn't get it! Yes, I am still doing banners! They are 200$... Had to go up bc my supplies went up too. Let me know if you're still interested. Congrats and best wishes! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Hey Jerica!
Just found your blog :) Congratulations on your new little one and Jack is seriously such a cute little guy!! So glad to see you guys are doing well. Fun to get a glimpse of everyone's lives. We are expecting a little girl in a few weeks as well! Getting close!
Take care!
Camille (Jones)
I can't believe you are already 36 weeks...You look GREAT! Barely preggo :) I love Miss Mackenzie, too! Glad Jack has a partner in crime!!
Post a Comment