Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Them are Fightin' Words!

For the most part, a toddler starting to talk is the cutest thing. However, there a few words that Jack has started using lately that make daddy really unhappy:)

During the day I obviously talk to Jack quite a bit since it's just the two of us and apparently I've been saying "cute" wayyyyy too much. After I got ready for church on Sunday morning I came out of the bathroom and much to daddy's dismay Jack said "CUTE"! Erik said "did he just say 'cute'"? Yes, honey. He said mommy looked "cute":)

Then on the way to church we were driving by Willow Bend Mall and all the sudden from the backseat we hear "MALL"..."MALL"..."MALL"....once again Erik was in shock that his son would be so excited about a mall. I convinced him that it wasn't the actually stores he was excited about but it was Chic Fil A and the play area which made Erik feel a little better...but not really:)

2 comments:

Brooke & Freeland said...

Thats so cute! I love all the updates .. they crack me up! I wanna see another picture of you too!!! :)

The McAdams' Family said...

Jackson says the same thing. It doesn't get any better. He loves the mall and he tells me when he thinks something is cute. I guess that's what they get when they live with a stay at home mom;)