We had Erik's annual AXA Advisors Awards Banquet this past weekend and Erik was scheduled to win an award based on his performance this year. I am so proud of his hard work even in this "market downturn". Way to go, Erik! I should also add that this was the latest we've been out in a LONG time. Jack was sound asleep with the babysitter so we were free for the evening. We like to pretend we are still young and cool:)

I made him take a picture with his trophy:)

Not a good picture but this is Erik on stage receiving his award. I'm obviously not very good with cameras...

Erik was really excited for "casino night" after dinner!
I, on the other hand, was not excited about having a formal black tie affair being 8 months pregnant...picking out a dress becomes stressful instead of exciting!
3 comments:
So funny! When I saw the picture of you guys at the table - I immediately noticed your dress and thought it was amazing! Funny that your comment for the photo was about dress shopping :) You look great!!
I read yours, too :) Thanks...and can't wait to see pics of Jacob!!
no! i LOVE your dress!!!! you look great! i'm sure NO ONE thought you were 8 months pregnant!
Post a Comment