Friday, June 5, 2009

10-5

Thank the Lord for a baby that sleeps! I don't think I could make it all week by myself if Jacob was up all night. I never thought he'd get to this point because he loves to eat so much more than Jack ever did but this week he started sleeping from 10pm to 5am!


5 comments:

Katie and Justin Cox said...

Nicely done!! I know that must be a lifesaver!! What a good lil boy you have!!

mrs. rains & family said...

yay! :) go jacob!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

wow i am really jealous

Meredith said...

I've been a little out of touch since our addition in January so congratulations on your new little boy! He's soo cute! Glad you're getting some sleep :-)

Ashley said...

Woohoo!! :) Isn't that the best feeling in the world! I know you feel like a new woman! :) ha! Way to go Jacob!