Today was our last full day in our house. Good thing I'm so busy with the boys or else it might have been a little emotional for me. Erik and I moved into this house 3 years ago and so much has happened since then. I am excited to move on the next chapter in our lives but VERY sad to leave everything here in Texas...especially friends. Here are few highlights of the past few years.

We found out we were having our first child!

Jack's little best friend, Mackenzie. He is really going to miss "KenziePoo" as he calls her:)

We had our first (and probably not last) broken bone

We added another precious boy to our family!

Erik started a new job as a VP wealth manager in OKC exactly one week after Jacob was born and I had the boys by myself for 5 weeks.
To be continued from Oklahoma........
4 comments:
Jerica,
I'm going to miss seeing you!! THank goodness for blog world so I can keep up!
Take care sweet friend!
Love,
Sally
Praying for y'all and the next big adventure in OK! So glad we can keep up through our blogs! Glad your family can be reunited with Daddy! :)
Jerica! We will miss you guys and can't wait to keep up with the blog. I know you will have many more exciting "firsts" in OKC!
Look how little and chubby our babies were!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We love you guys and I miss you TONS already. Move back soon, ok?:)
Post a Comment