Monday, June 1, 2009

During the week without dad...

This past week Erik's sister Krystal came over to help me with the boys. It was a HUGE help having her around!!! We had to leave the house everyday for at least one house showing and I don't think I could have done it without her! Thanks, Aunt Krystal! Here are a few pictures from our week.


Krystal taught Jack how to make a monkey face:)

We had a showing during naptime so we went to the mall instead. This is what occurred on the way home. Such a sweet, flexible little boy!


Going to Willow Bend to eat, shop, and play. Anthropologie heard I was moving to OKC and decided to have a sale in my honor since there is no Anthro in OKC...that was sure nice of them :)

Aunt Krystal and the boys




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank goodness for the sweetness that is Anthropology!

Dustin said...

I have a home in the okc area for sale if you are looking check it out online at www.2108dogwood.com and if interested email me at merryfim@msn.com ifg you would like more info. Good luck with your move

The Drama Mama said...

It was great seeing you guys at the mall and being able to visit for a while! I will be praying for that whole house showing thing...that is so hard with little ones! Hugs!