I am posting some pictures of the house Erik found for us to lease until we find our permanent house. He did a great job finding this house BUT he didn't realize that the house is basically in a retirement community with zero lot lines! We don't even have to mow our own yard! Pretty hilarious. Good thing Jack loves grandparents:) Our garage is jam packed with stuff because we really only unloaded the necesseties to make our next move as easy as possible so if our house seems bare, it's because I'm not motivated to decorate.




"Jacob, are you excited to be with dad?"

The garage definitely doesn't look like that now. I can barely fit my seqouia in the garage!

The goggles made it to Jacob's face during bathtime last night. He is getting so big! He is wearing some 6 month outfits and is in size 2 diapers already! I can't believe he was ever 6 lbs.

Yay for Jack and his big boy bed!

Jack with Mr. Steve helping the movers unload the truck.

Jacob is obviously excited to be with his dad again:)

Last morning in the house in Frisco. Jack had to eat a pop tart because we had literally nothing left in our kitchen.

Hey brother, we're gonna be best buds in Oklahoma.

Cannot get enough of this smiling face:)
7 comments:
I wouldn't be motivated to decorate either. We miss you already! I'm glad you all are back with Eric...and I know you are too! Take care!
Awww, it's weird to think that you guys are in Oklahoma now! At least you are back with Eric...I'm thinking that makes a huge difference for you! Loved all the pictures!!
I loooove Jacob's chins!
What sweet boys! Decorate?! Are you kidding!! You just take care of yourself and those precious lil men!! And thanks for the encouragement on Caden get called a girl... we can't help it that we have good taste in little boy clothes! :) Can't wait to hear more about Jack's talking!!
I am amazed you have the decorations up that you do. Can't believe you're not hear, but thank goodness for blogs. Love hearing about ya'll and the boys! Miss ya!
we miss you guys already! it's kinda crazy... your new kitchen and fireplace looks a little bit like your house in frisco... in the pictures, at least. :) jack looks so long and like such a big boy in the picture of him in his big boy bed! i can't believe it! let's talk soon! tell the boys we love them! your house is too cute... have fun in edmond!
Hey jerica! Such cute boys, congrats! Can't believe you moved to Edmond, I used to frequent the place quite often!
Post a Comment